Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fairy Doors and Miscellany


Ok, so it's been a while, once again, but I promise, this time I'm turning over a new leaf... you know, since it's fall and they're all turning (ok, that was lame).

Anyway, I got some new apps for my phone which should make posing easier and therefore more frequent. Plus check out the cool pictures I can take with my phone now! I got a camera app that does really cool effects so you can bet I'll be using it more.

Speaking of cameras and pictures, I know I promised pics of my Utah trip, plus probably a ton of other stuff, but my camera is on the fritz unfortunately, plus I can't find my cable... so, my iPhone camera is my new best friend, but that means slightly crappier quality. I guess you can't win 'em all!

So the pic above is a little fairy door someone made, I mean the fairy's made on the Harvard campus near the music library. It makes me think of my mom and sis when I walk by.

I guess there's a word limit here so I'll do another post soon with actual info. TTFN!

Posted by ShoZu

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So Cars...are you moving back to Utah? Are you going to England? What's your plan Stan?

Andrew said...

hey your test picture is so cute! Keep up the blogging.

Mrs. B said...

Dang, I need an iPhone!
I'm glad you posted again...I seriously was just looking at blogs today thinking "Carly hasn't blogged in a while". You read my mind!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Glad to see you are finally posting again! Are you still planning a Kirtland trip any time soon? I'd love to get together for lunch or something!