Thursday, January 3, 2008

Are you ready for the Cuteness Overload?

Christmas vacation was so great! It was so much fun to go home and be with family. And of course to spend tons of time with my niece and nephew! Babies really are the best kind of entertainment! We chilled out at home and took lots of pictures. Here are just a few:

Kirsten and Jack love Aunt Carly!

Sometimes Kirsten is so serious! But such a doll!

Jack was teething during the trip and cracked us up with his "teething monster" antics. Can you believe he could fit this entire thing in his mouth? Check out the video to see more of the teething monster!

With Grandma

Christian gave Jack a "faux-hawk".

For some reason Kirsten pulled her arm out of her shirt like this! We were all laughing hysterically!

Matchy-Matchy! I got Kirsten this little outfit for Christmas, so of course I had to put on my yellow too for a photo.


I got Stuart a table tennis set, which of course took over the dining room table, providing hours of entertainment. Here's Jack and Kirsten in their first match!

And now, if all those pictures weren't enough, now for the videos!


Jack the Teething Monster!!



Like I said, hours of entertainment!

Oh, and if that's still not enough for you (I know I can't get enough), check out my brother and sister's blogs by following the links here and here.

I hope every one's holidays were as great as mine! I'm back in Boston now and starting my new job. After my first day, it's so far so good!

2 comments:

Christian and Mary said...

That was a fun vacation. We miss you already and hope we get to see you again soon! Jack misses playing with your hair.

Tara Thue said...

How cute! I haven't got to meet the little ones yet. Let me know if you ever want to come stay with us in DC. I hope we make it up to Boston sometime this summer!