Thursday, November 2, 2006

Halloween Fun!

As promised, here are some pictures from all the Halloween craziness going on in Boston in the last few days. I don't have many pictures from the Institute Dance last Friday night because I was busy running around, since I was partially in charge, but it was a success I think I can say. I was in charge of the decorations, so I was busy from 5-8 setting up. It was a crazy night. But I had a lot of fun! I won the "Best Female Costume" contest, which was really cool, I've never won a costume contest before. I put a lot more effort into my costume this year, so maybe that's why. Anyway, then on Tuesday night my roommates and I threw a party at our house, which was such a blast! Tons of people came, as you can see from the pictures which was just awesome. We had Dance Dance Revolution going on in one room and tons of food in the others. It was fun to see everyone's costumes, so here they are, check 'em out!

From the dance:

Lora, Liz and I at the dance. Lora was a cute spider (thanks to my old roomie Sue for that idea...), Liz was a MasterCard Comercial and I was Cleopatra (this is the costume that won the prize, it was fun to be this dressed up for the night, but it got hot).
Mike and Kristy. Mike dressed up as Micahel from the Office, which I thought was hillarious!!

From the party:
For our party I dressed in part of my Celopatra costume but turned it into a Grecian Goddess costume, it was a lot less hot. Jared dressed as Lloyd Dobler from "Say Anything" complete with boom box, Diana was Superman and Steven was Aragon!

Riva the pirate, Julie the punk, Tim "Ice Man" and Kylie, who is adorable as Dorothy!

Carime, Tim, Dave, Lee, Diana, Ceasar, Joe and Claine.

Brooke and her husband, Jake, had great ideas to be inventors who "think outside the box"!

With my roomies at the party, the Grecian Goddess, Gypsy and MC Comercial.

Here we have two pirates and a gypsy, Marie, Boyd and Lora!

It's the DDR Champion, William the Angel, with Steven, seriously rocking the PS2!

Well, there you have it folks. I didn't want to overkill the pictures, my last post had enough to last a while! Anyway, thanks to everyone who came for making my Halloween such a blast! And to those of you in Utah, friends and family, know that I'm thinking of you and looking back on all the fun times from last year, I went through my pictures from last year earlier and had a lot of laughs. I miss you guys! Anyway, I'm going to try to be better about posting regularly, so don't go away!

1 comment:

ju said...

Oh, oh... this was a costume party? I guess I should have dressed up... :)