Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shameless Steal...

So I'm stealing this idea from my buddy Jared's blog. The idea intrigued me and I found myself thinking all day what I would say if I had to do something like this, so here it is.

You May Tell Twelve People Whatever You Want...
No names. Just say how you feel...

1. You make me laugh so hard, my face hurts! I can't believe you're doing so well and turning into the person we've always seen you as. I miss you, but I'm glad you're doing good, it makes it easier, knowing you're lovin' it.

2. All I can say is wow! I'm seriously so happy it's strange! I always thought I'd be jealous of you when it finally came, but I can honestly say that I'm not. Of course there's a part of me that wants everything you have, but it's the good kind of envy, if there is such a thing. I'm just really happy for you. Oh, and I hope you feel better soon...

3. You both are seriously the best. I've already told you recently how I feel, but I'm still just so thankful that you can love me despite my mistakes and weaknesses. I know that's what you're there for, but it still is just amazing. Thanks for everything. I really don't say that enough.

4. You confuse me. I really don't know what else to call it, but I think we're like "quasi-friends". I find it strange we can't even have a simple "hey, how's it going?" conversation without me leaving, feeling like I've freaked you out or something. Really, I just want to be friends, so it'd be nice if you stoped acting all akward around me. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're a great guy, that's why I want to be friends, but I promise, there's nothing else there!

5. You just make me angry. You make me feel like the smallest, stupidest person on the planet and really I don't like it. I can't even stand being in the same room as you anymore. Your arrogance exudes this aura that's repulsive yet somehow alluring at the same time, I'm sure you've had a lot of practice fine tuning it. Unfortunately for me, I keep getting sucked into it, like a moth to a flame, and as these things go, I keep getting burned. Well, I've learnd my lesson and trust me I'm not going to let it happen anymore. So please stay away.

6. I know we weren't always best-est buds when I was there, but we did have a lot of fun times. I miss our chats and I'm sorry I haven't been the best about keeping in touch. I'll try to be better.

7. Congratulations. That's really all I have to say right now, no, make that ever. I find it strange you would text me this information, when we haven't had any contact in the last 6 months, oh wait, except for that one time I tried to open the lines of friendly communication and you ignored me. Which is why I find this contact so strange. Ok, so I guess you just wanted to let me know "officially". Thanks. Have a nice life!

8. Why oh why do I have to miss so many stinking people? And why oh why, haven't you come to visit me yet? Don't worry I know the answer to that one, but again, I'm being a lame friend and not doing too good a job at keeping in touch. I'll really try to be better, really I will. I think you're great and I just want you to know that.

9. Well, I don't really miss you. I mean sometimes, this little tiny part of myself does, but it's usually just because I'm feeling sorry for myself and thinking back on all the "what if's". You're a big "what if" and I don't really like that. I think you know things never got closed, but that doesn't seem to bother you, so I'm still here, trying to recover. Just thought you should know.

10. You're cute. I find you fascinating and would love to get to know you more, but I'm finding it a little difficult. If you could help me out, just a bit, that would be great. Thanks! (wow, how many people could that one apply to, huh? story of my life, so I'll just leave it there.)

11. I'm so happy for you it's crazy! Seriously, when I think about it, I just get this little grin on my face that doesn't seem to go away! So once again, no jealousy for your good fortune, just great vibes!

12. Let me just appologize for being so lame sometimes. I promise I'm not doing it on purpose, but thanks for putting up with it. You've been there for me and I appreciate that. Just know I'll be there for you when you need to be lame too.


Wow, I thought twelve would be hard, but surprisingly I could keep going... but don't worry, I won't.

No comments: