Saturday, April 5, 2008

English Holiday

So, I'm very excited because this week I bought tickets to London!! Yay! I got an amazing deal, which of course made it pretty much necessary to buy them, so at the end of May I will be heading off to the beautiful English countryside and to old London town, to drink tea and live an English fantasy for a week. I can't wait to explore London again, catch up with old friends and check out the schools I'm applying to! I can't believe it's been 7 years since I was there for study abroad...

Just look at this place!:


I could go to school here!! Wow, that's all I can say. You should really check out their virtual tour, it's beautiful. I will hopefully be able to attend the MA Conservation program there in '09, if all goes as planned. Anyway, I'm just so excited I had to share.

Oh, also as a little update. Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I'm still not 100%, but I started Physical Therapy again this week, which helped a little, I was at least able to walk normally out of the office. I'm still having chest pain and I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out. I had x-rays and everything was pretty normal, so they said, so I guess it will just take time. Thanks again for your thoughts! Keep sending the good vibes my way and hopefully I'll be normal in time for my Holiday!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so jealous!!! Jordan and I have been trying to go to England since we have been married. Where did you find the good deal on Tickets. I've been looking online for sometime but they are all in the 1300's.

Anyways I hope you have such a good time. Take lots of pictures to share.

Mrs. B said...

Yea! I hope you have THE BEST time! Mark's been talking about maybe applying to grad school over there...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
We just bought our May "vaca" tix too, but we're going to Puerto Rico. Can't wait!

Carly said...

I found the tickets through a great website: sidestep.com. It compares all the airline sites and finds the best deals. I'm flying AirCanada and I think they were having a sale that ended March 31, which is why I had to buy them. Can't pass up $500 round trip!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I am totally using that sidestep site, although sadly it will be a long time before we can go on any type of vacation! I am so jealous of you. I loved England and will have to live vicariously through your blog when you post pictures. Are you going alone or with someone? Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!

Melanie said...

500 round trip. Wow that is really good. I'll have to check that out. Maybe Jordan and I will be able to go to England sooner. :0)