Monday, March 2, 2009

JA Fix

Oh Darn.

I just found out that because of the snow my class at the Harvard Extension School has been canceled for tonight. Have I mentioned what my class is yet? I'm really excited about it!

It's called "Jane Austen's World in History, Literature and Film". Could there *be* a more perfect class for me?! It's wonderful to be able to learn and talk about Jane Austen for 3 hours a week. I'm just sad because with the President's Day holiday and last week being just for "credit students" I haven't gotten my weekly dose for a while! I was really hoping that by tonight the snow situation would be better, but no such luck.

So to make up for that, I thought I'd at least get a little Jane Austen fix, via YouTube.

So, check out this fun video, and then maybe go watch some more. Some of them are pretty good!


1 comment:

Leah Claire said...

This class sounds perfect Carly! I want to go too.