Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Celebrity Sighting!

Wow. All I can say is I'm either a little too into pop culture, or just another vulture who gobbles up anything celebrity related, but I saw Jennifer Garner last night outside the ward building where we go to church and am probably way too excited about it. I was only in a car after all, it's not like I talked with her... Anyway, we were looking for parking to head to FHE and Kyle, who was driving, almost hit her!! She was crossing the street right in front of our car and Violet, her new baby was with her. I'm still giddy just thinking about it! I know, I know, it's lame, but I was excited. I knew they (meaning Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck with their new daughter, Violet) had bought a house at the end of the little park in front of our church building, but I had yet to have a sighting! Ok, I'm a major dork. For those of you who don't know who any of the above are, here's some info.

Anyway, last night we enjoyed some great classical music in the Boston Common park. It was a gorgeous night filled with good friends and good music. Very fun. They played on the stage that the Commonweath Shakespeare Company uses for their Shakespeare in the Park productions. This year their doing "The Taming of the Shrew" and my cousin Kelly is the costume asisstant! I can't wait to see it as I've heard it's really good. The stage is very impressive anyway! My aunt is coming into town sometime soon and I'm going to go with them when they see it. Apparently we'll get VIP seating... sounds good to me!

On with the randomness, here's some more pictures from what I've been up to since coming to Boston...

From my trip to New York City:


The Manhattan Temple



Times Square



Spider Man in Times Square



We ate at this really yummy BBQ place near Harlem called Dinosaur Barbeque. Do you see a trend forming?? Jared, Mike and Marie.


And last, but not least, this is for you Lizzie. I ate some cinnamon ice cream here today after lunch. Yummy!!

No comments: