Monday, August 21, 2006

Fun on the Common

So lately I've been hanging out down on Boston Common a lot. It's a fun place, especially during the summer becuase that's where Shakespeare on the Common takes place! They have free performances and other fun stuff going on all summer long. I was down there four times in one week! Crazy fun, I know! Here's some pictures from some good times.

We saw two different performances of the Landmark Orchestra on the same stage as the Shakespeare play. Here we are hanging out.

And here's the view I had when I laid back for a second to enjoy the sounds and the stars.


Also in that week I saw "The Taming of the Shrew" TWICE! It was really good. I missed the first part the first time, so of course I had to go back and the whole thing was excellent. The stage was amazing, it was supposed to be set in "Bostonia" in the North End, or little Italy, during the 50's. My cousin Kelly was the costume intern and I have to say, it looked so great! Here's a not so great, but the best I got, shot of the stage during the wedding scene. Such a fun play. Anyway, it's been some fun times this summer. I mean, what could be more fun than great entertainment out of doors??! Seriously!

No comments: