Saturday, August 19, 2006

Finally!

I have cable internet at home, hooked up to my computer, which is going to make blogging so much easier! Thought I think I might not be getting as much sleep in the future... so many fun things to do with the internet! Anyway, to catch you all up since it's been a while since I've posted this is what I've been up to!

These are pictures I took with my awesome photographer friend Tim. He's really good and showed me how to take some amazing photos, just see for yourself!
Pretty rays of light.
Check out the bug in the background.
More rays.
Can you see all the dragonflies?
Look a deer!!
Rushing water.
Using Tim's camera I was able to get some really cool shots of the water where it's all misty and white, the trick is a longer exposure. Very cool.

No comments: