Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Ok......GO!!

You need to stop what you're doing right now (obviously reading my fabulous blog) and watch this video. Seriously, it's the coolest thing I've ever seen! OK Go, is my new favorite band!!!

See wasn't that fun? Hilarious! Brilliant! Amazing! Have you ever seen anything quite as cool??! I don't think so! Well, just in case, check out their other video, which is aslo fabulous.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program:

This weekend I went to Salem with Brandon. We visited the Peabody-Essex Museum, went on board a cool ship and saw the House of the Seven Gables! It was fun. We didn't do any of the "witch" stuff, but I'm thinking we're deffinately going to have to come back here around Halloween. This is the place to be, aparently!

Monday was another fine night on Boston Common listening to classical music, which was great again. There was an awesome guitar player that was unbelievable. It was a fun night. This weekend we have plans to go to Six Flags New England, which I am way excited about. I can't wait to ride some rollercoasters!! It's gonna be awesome! Anyway, sorry this is kind of random. Life is busy as always! I'll have to upload the pictures from this last week another time as I've left my camera at home. But hopefully the great videos above will make up for the lack of pictures for now!

No comments: