Thursday, August 31, 2006

Storm's a comin'...

Well, the plan to go to NYC this weekend has been slightly altered. I'm going to DC instead, which should be just as much fun. The change was partly due to the fact that the tropical storm that was in Flordia is moving up the coast and is supposed to get here by Sat. (Ash didn't want to see NY in the rain) but now it looks like it's going to land right on DC for the weekend. Oh well, at least I get to hang out with Ashlee and see the beautiful capitol. Who cares about a little rain? Not me!

So lots of changes have been hapening at work this week, it's kind of crazy... Five people have left, for various reasons, in the last week! I'm the only full time technician now. Really this just means it's going to be a little more lonely in the lab (especially Fridays when I'm the only one there...) but lukily it doesn't mean I'm going to be doing like three people's jobs. Things might get backed up though! We'll see how things pan out over the next few weeks! Anyway, just to give everyone an idea, this is the beautiful building I work in, Widener Library.

This is what you see when you come down all those steps, Memorial Church:

I sometimes sit near this Chinese sculpture and eat lunch. How pretty:

Anyway, that's where I work and hopefully next week I'll have some awesome pictures of my fun trip to DC! I can't wait!

No comments: